Thank You for The Lesson

01.35

All of these thoughts are exasperating. Ever since you judged me as a sinful person. Ever since you judge me how filthy I am. How disgraceful I am. And how I am so different from your perfect lady-like ex. Your dream and perfect woman. That I am no more than a barking dog. I even start to dislike myself. Hate myself.
.
.
.
But then you came again. Said you was wrong. Said I am your perfect lady. Said everything that can make any woman kneel. And you said sorry.
.
.
.
It was all fake. That all of your words are fake. That this feelings we develop each others were a lie. That you want to see me no more. That you only came looking for an entertainment, amusement. Since I am the fool. And you succeed.
.
.
.
May God bless you always.


✩ Syarah Habibah Balqis - 07 Des 2016 ✩,

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe